Global Access is a forward-thinking company in one of the most developed countries in the world with a deeply rooted tradition of giving back to the community. For this reason, we have developed a concept within the framework of our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) to involve many in the success of our company – in a very particular way.
Our CSR concept
The entire Global Access team brings together their suggestions for which non-profit organizations and projects to support once a month. At the conclusion of the meeting, we decide who should receive the monthly donation and to what amount as a team.
In this manner our team is in the position to continuously and actively support social projects. Our team members are involved in the decision making process of where our company should get involved and feel more connected to each other through this process. In a nutshell: the heart of our company beats together with the hearts of our team members.
Our CSR concept ensures that a multitude of projects are supported, as many as possible, and that even more people can be helped.
Last but not least, we hope that other businesses will be inspired by this idea of a more engaging concept of Corporate Social Responsibility. Of course, we are always happy to hear your feedback and ideas.
List of the organizations we support
Perhaps this list of the organizations and projects we support within the framework of our CSR concept will inspire you:
- May: € 700 for Deutsches Kinderhilfswerk
- April: € 510 € for 15 fruit trees for reforestation in the Philippines (PLAN International)
- March: € 500 for OffroadKids / Sofa Hopper
- February: € 500 for Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung
- January: € 500 for Tiertafel München e.V.
- Dezember: 500 € an Münchner Tafel e.V.
- Dezember: 500 € an Plan International
- November: 500 € an Kältebus München für Obdachlose
- Oktober: 500 € an Brot für die Welt / Grundrecht Wasser
- September: 500 € an Erdbeben Mexico via Aktion Deutschland hilft
- August: 500 € an Ärzte ohne Grenzen
- Juli: 2000 € an Buddhistische Zurückziehungsstelle für Mediation nördlich Rom
- Juli: 500 € an Himalaya Hilfe e.V., Kloster Sikkim, Nordindien
- Juni: 500 € an Wings for Life Rückenmarkforschung
- Mai: 500 € an UNICEF für Afrika
- April: 500 € an Knochenmarkspenden für 10 Personen
- März: 500 € an Kinderhospitz München
- Februar: 500 € an Electronic Frontier Foundation
- Januar: 500 € an Haskel Software Stack
- Dezember: 500 € an Opfer Berlin Attentat
- November: 500 € an Deutsche Stiftung Weltbevölkerung
- Oktober: 500 € an Taifun Haiti, Aktion Deutschland
- September: 500 € an Antenne Bayern hilft in Not geratene Bürger in Bayern
- August: 500 € an Kinder in Bayern, die in Not geraten sind
- Juli: 500 € an Dachverband Clowns für Kinder im Krankenhaus Deutschland e.V.
- Juni: 500 € an Landratsamt Rottal-Inn für die Hochwasserhilfe
Our donations-guiding principles
Alleviating acute hardship such as hunger, cold, or similar.
Building up knowledge and systems in line with a development project
Protection and dissemination of our values such as freedom and democracy, on whose foundation we are able to have a quality life.